0.1.0.17 questions

Joseph Lorenzo Hall joehall at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 22:59:47 UTC 2006

We may have to run the Berkeley Tor Server on Fedora Core... I'd be
interested in anyone's experience, bad or good, with this (off-list).
I'm hoping I can swing Debian... -Joe

--
Joseph Lorenzo Hall
PhD Student

This email is written in [markdown] - an easily-readable and parseable
text format.
[markdown]: http://daringfireball.net/projects/markdown/