ABC blocking Tor servers?

Brian C brianwc at OCF.Berkeley.EDU
Mon Dec 11 16:07:10 UTC 2006

ABC makes available some full episodes of their TV programs from their
website.  I operate a tor server from the single static IP assigned to
me by my ISP.  My ISP is a Covad reseller and my IP address resolves to
a Covad block located in San Francisco, CA.

When I go to: http://dynamic.abc.go.com/streaming/landing

I get the message: "Only viewers within the United States can watch
these full-length episodes."

I'm hoping other tor server operators, located in the United States,
will check this out by visiting the above address from their tor server
IP, so we can determine whether ABC is simply blocking the list of all
tor servers.

Thanks for any reports,
Brian