Zyprexa Kills

Robert Arctor rarctor77 at yahoo.ca
Fri Dec 22 20:41:08 UTC 2006

"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery
None but ourselves can free our minds
Have no fear for atomic energy
Cause none of them can stop the time
How long shall they kill our prophets
While we stand aside and look
Some say it's just a part of it
We've got to fullfill the book"

Eli Lilly's motion to suppress the evidence has been denied by an
inter-galactic court of appeals. Justice will be served over HTTP.

As we speak, the slick marketing plans drawn up by the smartest boys in the
drug dealing business are propagating across the Internet. Bittorrents
have been internationally seeded; p2p networks like morpheus, kaaza, gnutella, and limewire are already trading vigorously; photos laced with the data have
been posted to public photo sharing sites like flickr; movies containing
slideshows are circulating on video sharing sites like YouTube; Usenet isn't
obsolete yet, and yes, backups have been uploaded to freenet
(freenetproject.org), the virtual data haven;

Information wants to be free. Look for a file named ZyprexaKills, or any of
its l33t variants.

For those of you without easy access to these services we have temporarily
posted these files in this convenient location:

http://files-upload.com/files/34036/ZyprexaKills.tar.gz.html

Please be careful when obtaining them - we are up against some of the most
greedy and powerful elites in the world.You may want to consider using the tor
program (tor.eff.org) to preserve your anonymity. If its difficult for you
to install this program, try www.torify.com, a web based surfing solution.

Send this message to as many friends and mailing lists that you can think of, especially the technially saavy and the media connected.

Please tag all netroots activity and distributed research relating to this campaign with the tag 'zyprexakills'.

This message is also available  at:

zyprexakills.wordpress.org
zyprexakills.pbwiki.com

http://mail.yahoo.com