A Brief Study on Circuit Construction Speed and Reliability

Ringo Kamens 2600denver at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 00:38:02 UTC 2006

Once the next phase is complete, I'll import all the data onto graphs so we
can see where problems are occuring. Is there a centralized database of what
tor nodes correspond to what countries? It would be interesting to see what
countries are the fastest, or where weird errors are concentrated. There's a
chance that some governments may be subtly making tor hard to use or that
some network routers have problems with certain sequences of connections or
something.
Ringo