Facing legal issues

Florian Lohoff flo at rfc822.org
Sun Dec 17 10:41:42 UTC 2006

Hi,
i won an appointment with the local police on monday because someone
abused the tor network for fraud on amazon. My node seems to have shown
up in the logs of amazon so i am the one beeing invited.

I printed most of the documentation on the tor pages to make shure i get
understood what tor is.
I also printed the node list which clearly shows my node up and running.

Are there other interesting legal documents concerning german law i
might just take with me and clear the situation up more quickly.

Flo
--
Florian Lohoff                  flo at rfc822.org             +49-171-2280134
                        Heisenberg may have been here.