Private Tor Configuration

Sharmistha Roy sharm_roy at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 13 19:28:58 UTC 2006

Hi,

  I am setting up my own Tor private network with 1 Directory server, 2 OR servers and 1 OR client. After configuration I am able to see the keys exchange between the server but I am constantly getting the message in the Directory server message logs" No running Dirservers known". I am not sure whether the communication between the server and the 2 OR servers are ok if I get this message. Does someone have a documentation on setting up a private Tor network with this configuration? Is it ok to have only 1 Directory server and 2 OR servers in a LAN? Though my LAN is isolated from the Internet I have assigned it public IP address.

  Thanks
  Sharmistha