dns-proxy-tor / freecap

Steven Colbert scolbert56 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 4 07:27:32 UTC 2006

I've got a noob-ish question... and after having not
enough coffee I may just be missing it...

On Win32, I am running tor/vidalia/privoxy.

Question 1: are my dns requests being leaked (or
better yet, how I can tell for myself - ethereal?)?
 - If so, is dns-proxy-tor a solution to this?
 - If not, what beenfit would dns-proxy-tor give me?

Question 2: Is freecap a solution to dns leakage? Or
is this targeted for another situation?

Sorry for being so naive, but I haven't found that
much documentation on dns-proxy-tor...

Steven