Tor 0.1.2.1-alpha is out

Anothony Georgeo anogeorgeo at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 30 12:15:21 UTC 2006

--- Fabian Keil <freebsd-listen at fabiankeil.de> wrote:

> I never compiled Tor on Windows, but there is a fair
> chance that you have to run ./configure by hand.

I tried ./configure but it gave me the "not
recognized..." error.

I tried specifing the makefile (see below) but I got
an error.  I get an error no matter what dir I use
MAKE in, be it \Alpha\, \Alpha\src\, etc.

--------------------------------

C:\MinGW\Alpha>make -f makefile.am
RPM_BUILD_DIR="/tmp/tor-rpm-build-$$";              \
   rm -rf $RPM_BUILD_DIR;                         \
   mkdir $RPM_BUILD_DIR || exit 1;
     \
   for subdir in BUILD RPMS SOURCES SPECS SRPMS; do
    \
       mkdir $RPM_BUILD_DIR/$subdir;             \
   done;     \
   mkdir $RPM_BUILD_DIR/SOURCES/tor-;           \
   cp -R ./ $RPM_BUILD_DIR/SOURCES/tor-/;       \
   pushd $RPM_BUILD_DIR/SOURCES/;              \
   tar zcf tor-.tar.gz ./;     \
   popd;
      \
   rpmbuild -ba --define "_topdir $RPM_BUILD_DIR"
tor.spec; \
   mv $RPM_BUILD_DIR/SRPMS/* .;
    \
   mv $RPM_BUILD_DIR/RPMS/* .;
   \
   rm -rf $RPM_BUILD_DIR
'RPM_BUILD_DIR' is not recognized as an internal or
external command, operable program or batch file.
'rm' is not recognized as an internal or external
command, operable program or batch file.
A subdirectory or file $RPM_BUILD_DIR already exists.
make: *** [dist-rpm] Error 1

Thank you,

Anogeorgeo