Tor Question

Arrakistor arrakistor at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 03:02:57 UTC 2006

Roger,

God bless you for updating tor.

I  have  a  question.  I  noticed  in some code that it said if tor is
running  on  a  win32  system,  to  disable signals. So even if I sent
signals  like sighup to the process, it wouldn't be listening. Is this
true?

Also,  what kind of damage does it do to the tor network for a node to
just instantly disappear without notifying the network?

Regards,
 Arrakistor