Holy shit I caught 1

Arrakistor arrakistor at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 01:56:49 UTC 2006

Amazing(ly bad). Perhaps we need some sort of monster programs
stalking through the system to check for things like this.

What I would like to know is how long the router on the node has been
spoofing the certs. Did this only come after we discussed the
possibility? If not, how fast can we fix this? Further, what else
aren't we thinking about?

Regards,
 Arrakistor