Dos attack against my tor node?

Shawn Chisholm shawnch at magma.ca
Fri Aug 25 23:09:32 UTC 2006

Another data point:  according to my mrtg graphs (ie. traffic rates) a
similar thing may have happened to me yesterday between 12:30 and 12:45
pm EST.  Downstream suddenly saturated for what looks like 10-15
minutes when there was nobody using the network.

Unfortunately I don't have logging turned on at my firewall so I can't
be sure it was a dos; I have only been running tor for a few months but
that hasn't happened before.