Using Tor signals on Win32 NT (eg. pseudo-signals)?

Kalevi Nyman kan at canit.se
Thu Aug 3 06:53:04 UTC 2006

In the open source world these scripts are free for all.

Besides that, signals are working natively on Linux since 12 years
and in Unix since 30 years!

One can choose JavaScript, PERL, Python, PHP, Ruby and
many more. A visit to Sourceforge will reveal the Awful truth!
(http://sourceforge.net/docs/about)

Once a Micro Softhead too.
---