Traffic Logging Suggestion

Arrakistor arrakistor at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 23:05:07 UTC 2006

Are there other possible solutions that we could integrate with Tor to
make an end to end encrypted connection, or equivalent privacy? We
could implement SSL proxies, but this simply takes the burden of
plain-text from the exit node to the end of the SSL connection.

Or better yet, should there be a new international policy that all
websites/ISPs should impose SSL? What would the effects be on traffic
loads if this were to take place?

In the very least we should consider informing website hosts that if
they have sensitive information where dissidents or otherwise often
visit, that SSL should be mandatory.

Regards,
 Arrakistor