Traffic Logging Suggestion

Anothony Georgeo anogeorgeo at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 18 01:13:39 UTC 2006

> > I do believe one Russian exit node (was/is?)
> > doing that .. by posting usernames/passwords
> > (I guess they're dunning dsniff or whatever
> > on their TOR box and piping the output to a
> > webserver).
> >
> > Their stated motivation for this was to drive
> > home the point about end-to-end encryption,
> > but I question their methods, which brings me
> > to...
>
> http://tor.unixgu.ru/

Unixgu.ru doesn't seem to be running tor.unixgu.ru
anymore as I can't find this server or derivaties on
<http://serifos.eecs.harvard.edu/cgi-bin/exit.pl> .

Just to be extra cautious I added there old nic to my
ExcludeNodes list.

GeoIP data:

Server: tor.unixgu.ru
IP Address: 85.31.186.26
Country: Germany
City, State: Jena, 15

WhoIS:

Organization Name:  RIPE Network Coordination Centre
Address: P.O. Box 10096
City, State: Amsterdam ,
Postal Code: 1001EB
Country: NL