Tor t-shirt

Josh huber at paradoxical.net
Fri Apr 7 17:44:09 UTC 2006

Roger Dingledine <arma at mit.edu> writes:

> Just to be clear, this mail was sent almost a year ago, and I'm
> told EFF has roughly zero of these shirts left. Nobody has made
> a new batch.

Yeah, I suspected that was the case; however, I did manage to get
a couple of them ~2 months ago.  I just felt keeping both shirts
would be a bit greedy... ;-)

BTW, my extra shirt *has* found a new home.

> I'm ok funding a batch if they end up approximately paying for
> themselves eventually. Is this something we should do? It's
> always good seeing more Tor shirts at Tor talks. :)

It sounds like a good idea to me.  The shirt, in my experience,
has been a good vehicle for getting the message about the project
out there!  I've had several really good conversations about tor
while wearing the shirt, and even ended up convincing someone
they ought to be running a node... :)

Josh