Host 129.107.56.23 - omega.uta.edu

Arrakistor arrakistor at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 08:03:52 UTC 2006

Hello Sebastian,

The  main  torpark  website  is  routing  it  from  your mirror to the
university servers (omega.uta.edu). While they limit me on space, they
do  not  limit my bandwidth. So if I can start getting their server to
cache  it  every few hours or so, I can stop sucking up your bandwidth
so hard.

ST

--
Best regards,