What happened with the Tor USB Keychain idea?

ADB firefox-gen at walala.org
Fri Sep 9 18:03:01 UTC 2005

Unless you specify in torrrc, it's going to save configs, keys, etc. to
the local system, which is not good obviously! as for ease-of-use, does
Portable Firefox, etc. do a complete RAW FS format of the memory card,
or does it just install by copying stuff to a folder or whatever? If
it's the former, and the code is available, it wouldn't be that hard to
come up w/ an FS image with all that software on it. All you'd have to
do would be to install the image to the USB stick, and there you'd be,
pending a few config tweaks afterwards of course.