What happened with the Tor USB Keychain idea?

Matt Thorne mlthorne at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 16:06:18 UTC 2005

Update:
after some basic looking around this is what I have come up with.
 firefox portable works fine on a thumbdrive.
http://johnhaller.com/jh/mozilla/portable_firefox/
 Trillian Anywere also works fine on thumb/zip
http://www.trilliananywhere.com/wizard-1.html
 a basic listing of other programs that work well on thumb is here:
http://loosewire.typepad.com/blog/2005/03/a_directory_of_.html
 I don't know how well tor and privoxy would work from a thumb drive. I have
some vauge idea about using a autorun.ini file to install them and then some
how setting up a uninstall program on the thumbdrive... but then you would
loose the functionality of just pulling out the thumbdrive... I just don't
know.