Mozilla Thunderbird leaking ?

ADB firefox-gen at walala.org
Thu Sep 1 17:35:25 UTC 2005

TB 1.0.5 seems to exhibit this behavior for me as well. I got everything
pumped through TCP/9050, though, which effectively prevents any kind of
weird web bugs, remote  crap from loading (theoretically). Long story
short, if it's not going through Tor via SOCKS like normal, it's not
going to work :) What TB version is being used?

~Andrew