connection problems

phobos at rootme.org phobos at rootme.org
Fri Sep 9 12:32:41 UTC 2005

Do either of you have more detailed logs?  If so, feel free to post them
to flyspray.  I've been looking at this myself.  Usually it's firefox
that gets messed up because something gets wedged related to XPCom.dll.

If you use the control ports, you can see your circuits and paths and
maybe figure out what's going on as it happens.

I've seen similar issues on both 0.1.0.14 and 0.1.1.5-alpha over the
past few days.  however, we've also been testing new dirserver code, so
i chalked it up to that because more detailed logs show I can't find a
suitable exit node for port 80.