TOR Park Exit Node Question

Giorgos Pallas gpall at ccf.auth.gr
Fri Sep 30 11:04:46 UTC 2005

Martin Balvers wrote:

>What I mean is, is it normal for the Tonga server to claim over 4 MB of
>bandwidth ? If so, why are other servers that are on a 100 Mbit link not
>reporting more bandwidth ?
>
>While typing this it occurred to me that the default
>MaxAdvertisedBandwith is 2 MB and that Tonga has probably set it higher...
>
>Martin

Whis has also been a question of mine. Why my tor router handles a very
low traffic volume (~30 KB in and out) while at the same time has 100%
connectivity, 100Mbps of real bandwidth and stays up for more than a
week (until it crashes due to memory ;-)... Could anyone help with that?
It's frustrating wanting to share (bandwidth in our case) with the
community but not being able to do so!

Giorgos