Abuse resistant anonymous publishing - Proposed solution to the Wikipedia issue.

Ben Burch benburch at pobox.com
Fri Sep 30 00:26:54 UTC 2005

Marc,

I would too, but I wouldn't want to put anybody else into that
position.  If you look at my web site you will see that my neck is on
the block if the fascists ever unmask, anyway;  http://
www.WhiteRoseSociety.org/

But the idea I propose of reactive moderation by a volunteer team
committed to Tor getting alerts for all Tor-cloud postings to Wiki
would not put anybody in the position of having to affirmatively
approve anything, and I am much more willing to suggest that others
volunteer to do that.

-Ben

--
"Love is the law, love under will."
-Ben Burch
benburch at pobox.com

"The tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the
blood of patriots and tyrants. It is it's natural manure."  ---Thomas
Jefferson