(FWD) OpenBSD port broke server

Roger Dingledine arma at mit.edu
Sat Sep 3 08:08:14 UTC 2005

[Forwarding because David isn't subscribed to the list from this
address. David, please either subscribe as this address, or post from
the address that is subscribed.

To answer your question, I recommend you avoid the OpenBSD Tor port,
or ask them to actually maintain it. Try installing Tor from source. -RD]

----- Forwarded message from owner-or-talk at freehaven.net -----