TOR Park Exit Node Question

Matt Thorne mlthorne at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 21:58:25 UTC 2005

I created something like 10 circuts through torpark, one after the other,
over the space of 5 minutes. the ip:
195.169.149.213 <http://195.169.149.213>
was the only exit that I connected to more than once, but that one only came
up twice (and not in a row either) Since all of the other connections were
all different, I have to assume that this server is just -=*coincidentally*=-
getting alot of traffic from tor.