TOR Server Idea

Mike Sever mike.sever at comcast.net
Sun Sep 25 02:35:05 UTC 2005

I would like to ensure that everyone in the house is using TOR for
routine surfing.  What I am thinking is that I could use an old PC with
two ethernet ports and place it between the home router and the cable
modem.  This would ensure that all users are randomized and would
prevent me from having to check their PCs to be sure they didnt goof
something up.  Additionally, I wouldnt need to constantly update all of
them with the latest version of TOR.  Has anyone ever done something
like this?