Server_status_question

Oliver Niesner digi_news at gmx.de
Thu Sep 1 22:00:13 UTC 2005

I have a question about the onion-router status page at:
http://serifos.eecs.harvard.edu:8000/cgi-bin/exit.pl

If a server gets down it is visible on this page in a few minutes so
everyone can see which server is reachable or not.
But this seems to work not quite well with broadband connections that i
and many others have.
Today my ip changes at 19:52 local time (germany) since than my server
is signed "unresponsive" on that page and many others too.
But my Tor-server works fine and i think the others too.
Is there a chance for that nice page to check if the ip of some servers
has changed so that the correct status is shown?
Or did i miss something and other things went is wrong?

Thanks

Olli