Apache Hidden Service

il Luminate il_luminate at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 15 03:44:18 UTC 2005

Hi Patric,

Thank you very much for replying and trying to help me out here. I'm going
nuts....
When I type in 127.0.0.1:5222 it still doesn't work.
My guess is that I'm doing something majore wrong...just a guess :)

I edited the Torc file to this :

HiddenServiceDir d:\thor
HiddenServicePort 80 127.0.0.1:5222

And then I pasted in the URL (found in the host file) in the browser and
voila, recieved my local Apache welcome page (d:/program files/apache
group/apache2/htdocs/)

When it comes to the HOSTS file I found it here
D:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc (good to know for others using XP) But what
should I add in the HOSTS File??? Is sais:
127.0.0.1       localhost

Where can I find some good tutorials and HowTo's on TOR and Privoxy?

Thanks in advance and Cheers to ya all
###Off-Topic###

Maybe it's not correct to ask this question here, but I'm running a small
website where I have a news section and some weather forcast. This is done
by a simple PHP script but the host that I acctually parse from has banned
my IP.
So my question is if it's possible to still parse the pages when using TOR
or not???

###END##