Call for help to the smart people

Matt Thorne mlthorne at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 21:53:23 UTC 2005

Only slightly off TOR topic, but only slightly since it is for that portable
firefox thumb drive thingie
I am working on creating *(read: have created)* a batch file to check for
the existance of the tor folder in:
  %userprofile%\application data\
 and if it doesn't find it to make that dir and copy my torrc and
cached-directory files to that dir.
 I have gotten the batch file to work consistantly in command, but cannot
get it to work in cmd or windows.
 (oddly enough showing how dos is more dynamic than windows... SUPRISE :-)
 has anyone else encountered these kinds of problems before?
 yes I know that this prolly isn't the best forum for this kind of question,
but you guys are the most open minded smart people I know, and yes I did
check the tor wiki first. no I didn't find anything in the wiki about this.
:-P
 Thanks
-=Matt=-