Slashdot banning Tor?

Matt Thorne mlthorne at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 03:06:26 UTC 2005

correct me if I am wrong, but Dos attacks would require quite a bit of
bandwidth, and usually follow some very distinct modus operandi. probably
noticeable by the tor client. Is there a way to build some kind of Dos and
DDos protection into the tor network or maybe even the client. if only to
keep it from being abused in this fashion?
 As I said earlier, I dont know.
-=Matt=-

"there is no such thing as stupid questions, only stupid people who are
easily confused."