Wanted: Brave, hacker, exit node operator

Adam Langley agl at imperialviolet.org
Wed Oct 5 22:19:48 UTC 2005

On 10/4/05, Chris Palmer <chris at eff.org> wrote:
> I applied the patch against CVS from 15 minutes ago, but got an error
> and some warnings:

Thanks for the testing. That patch is on hold for the moment because
I've just moved country and started work and I've started right in the
middle of a crunch time. Hopefully I'll get back to it soon, but it
could well be three weeks before I even have computer to hack on.

Cheers

AGL

Adam Langley                                      agl at imperialviolet.org
http://www.imperialviolet.org                       (+44) (0)7906 332512
PGP: 9113   256A   CC0F   71A6   4C84   5087   CDA5   52DF   2CB6   3D60