Mirroring a Hidden Service

Matt Thorne mlthorne at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 13:35:52 UTC 2005

I meant more for Mirroring my own site while having the creation and owner
of the site invisible. I could create and edit the page on my local machine,
host it as a hidden service, send a command to an external computer that
causes it to update to the hidden-service ans load it as a web page. as the
author I would remain anonymous even if "The Man" ever got the box that the
webpage was actually sitting on.