QoS / Priority 80, 433?

Matt Thorne mlthorne at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 18:21:34 UTC 2005

Ha...
(in theory maybe a good idea... maybe not...)
this is a much discussed topic already... I would search the
http://archives.seul.org/ archive for this mailing list to find out
some of the things that have already been hashed out in this
discussion archive for this mailing list to find out some of the