TorCP won't start without mfc70.dll

Edman, Matt Matt_Edman at baylor.edu
Thu Oct 27 22:02:41 UTC 2005

Hm. I tried removing my mfc70.dll (which caused TorCP to not start) and then placed it in the same directory as the .exe, and it worked fine and I didn't have to register anything. Can you perhaps see if Filemon from SysInternals or something like it yields any useful information about where it's actually looking for this dll?