nym paper preprint [signed]

ADB [c] firefox-gen at walala.org
Sat Oct 22 20:18:26 UTC 2005

Cool. Now if only you can develop some usable software for e-mail that's
not hard to use and insanely out of date like Jack B. Nymble & friends...
~Andrew

--
The domain Phoenixoflight.org is for sale!
<http://www.sedo.com/search/details.php4?tracked=&partnerid=19673&language=us&domain=PHOENIXOFLIGHT.ORG>

--

------------------------ [ SECURITY NOTICE ]
------------------------

To: or-talk at freehaven.net.

For your security, firefox-gen at walala.org

digitally signed this message on 22 October 2005 at 20:18:29 UTC.

Verify this digital signature at http://www.ciphire.com/verify.

------------------- [ CIPHIRE DIGITAL SIGNATURE ]

Q2lwaGlyZSBTaWcuAjhvci10YWxrQGZyZWVoYXZlbi5uZXQAZmlyZWZveC1nZW5Ad2FsY
WxhLm9yZwBlbWFpbCBib2R5ACADAAB8AHwAAAABAAAAlZ5aQyADAABwAgACAAIAAgAgPn
D83eWmGCbOLDlwNW7+dbygr2FGLmvXHgPLFYnm4w8BAHOXCA/fwnUeLVCfzukYakxesIu
YN6YdwUxZqlEUlaavYkDfqEYMwYEvVkF7do6CFpcww2En1wlZXDgaBbVEET5qCu7ZU2ln
RW5k