TOR in Java? [signed]

ADB [c] firefox-gen at walala.org
Sat Oct 22 01:25:46 UTC 2005

Dudes. For the 80,000th time.... Using Java is a bad idea for security
reasons. Granted, an application-level implementation isn't as bad as
using web-based applets, but still.
~ADB

--
The domain Phoenixoflight.org is for sale!
<http://www.sedo.com/search/details.php4?tracked=&partnerid=19673&language=us&domain=PHOENIXOFLIGHT.ORG>

--

------------------------ [ SECURITY NOTICE ]
------------------------

To: or-talk at freehaven.net.

For your security, firefox-gen at walala.org

digitally signed this message on 22 October 2005 at 01:25:57 UTC.

Verify this digital signature at http://www.ciphire.com/verify.

------------------- [ CIPHIRE DIGITAL SIGNATURE ]

Q2lwaGlyZSBTaWcuAjhvci10YWxrQGZyZWVoYXZlbi5uZXQAZmlyZWZveC1nZW5Ad2FsY
WxhLm9yZwBlbWFpbCBib2R5AJUEAAB8AHwAAAABAAAAJZVZQ5UEAABsAgACAAIAAgAgPn
D83eWmGCbOLDlwNW7+dbygr2FGLmvXHgPLFYnm4w8BAHOXCA/fwnUeLVCfzukYakxesIu
YN6YdwUxZqlEUlaavq6EAgiz8osl0iui9hfljZjBTKbnm8nakeIdKLyfskNQTU7pmU2ln
RW5k