nym-0.2.1 released (live demo available)

Jason Holt jason at lunkwill.org
Sun Oct 2 02:14:38 UTC 2005

I now have a live server available for those of you who want to play with a
"real" nym tokenserver/CA/webserver.  This process constitutes running three
scripts and installing the client cert.  Details in the README:

http://www.lunkwill.org/src/nym/

(Please be nice to erg.no-ip.org).

If enough people email me privately after trying it out, I'll proceed to the
next phase, which will be working with the wikipedia guys to create a proxy
server which should enable tor users to anonymously contribute but allow
admins to block misbehaving IPs.

 					-J