Increasingly large number of "404"s

Mike Perry mikepery at fscked.org
Sun Oct 16 06:34:45 UTC 2005

Thus spake Mike Perry (mikepery at fscked.org):

> The problem is intermittant, possibly related to exit node. Is that
> last node in circuit_log_path the exit node? Should I harvest a list of
> exit nodes causing me the most trouble, or is this likely a problem on
> my end?

So far, the most broken exits seem to be:

reflex
err
diedaa

(in that order)

Though the error messages are not always the same. Anyone care to add
to this list? Maybe we should create a wiki page with a list of
malfunctioning exists so people can put them in an 'ExcludeNodes'
directive until their operators figure out what's going on?

--
Mike Perry
Mad Computer Scientist