Tor & SSH server [signed]

ADB [c] firefox-gen at walala.org
Fri Oct 14 18:20:31 UTC 2005

Did you make sure that you're using 8888 on the REMOTE server and not
locally? Set both to the same value, as that should make life easier.
Then set your browser to port 8888 (assuming that's what you're trying
to do. please give more details.)

--

------------------------ [ SECURITY NOTICE ]
------------------------

To: or-talk at freehaven.net.

For your security, firefox-gen at walala.org

digitally signed this message on 14 October 2005 at 18:20:38 UTC.

Verify this digital signature at http://www.ciphire.com/verify.

------------------- [ CIPHIRE DIGITAL SIGNATURE ]

Q2lwaGlyZSBTaWcuAjhvci10YWxrQGZyZWVoYXZlbi5uZXQAZmlyZWZveC1nZW5Ad2FsY
WxhLm9yZwBlbWFpbCBib2R5AK4DAAB8AHwAAAABAAAA9vZPQ64DAACsAwACAAIAAgAgPn
D83eWmGCbOLDlwNW7+dbygr2FGLmvXHgPLFYnm4w8BAHOXCA/fwnUeLVCfzukYakxesIu
YN6YdwUxZqlEUlaavIaKu1R1k0TCUbJFDzBx3jbFgCgrNqQk8qgnmjdh5hyfj7Xk1U2ln
RW5k