Easy Installer for TOR [signed]

ADB [c] firefox-gen at walala.org
Fri Oct 14 06:52:19 UTC 2005

You could probably do that pretty easily with InnoSetup.
(http://www.jrsoftware.org/isinfo.php) It's free-as-in-beer, but not
free-as-in-speech unfortunately. I've used it before for multiple
install situations and it works well and is easy to use.
~Andrew

--

------------------------ [ SECURITY NOTICE ]
------------------------

To: or-talk at freehaven.net.

For your security, firefox-gen at walala.org

digitally signed this message on 14 October 2005 at 06:52:33 UTC.

Verify this digital signature at http://www.ciphire.com/verify.

------------------- [ CIPHIRE DIGITAL SIGNATURE ]

Q2lwaGlyZSBTaWcuAjhvci10YWxrQGZyZWVoYXZlbi5uZXQAZmlyZWZveC1nZW5Ad2FsY
WxhLm9yZwBlbWFpbCBib2R5AHYEAAB8AHwAAAABAAAAsVVPQ3YEAACPAgACAAIAAgAgPn
D83eWmGCbOLDlwNW7+dbygr2FGLmvXHgPLFYnm4w8BAHOXCA/fwnUeLVCfzukYakxesIu
YN6YdwUxZqlEUlaavyynSkHDPty6vc6BUYEB63Sd8s5bYySda2UoOCPBcUGUfK7jkU2ln
RW5k