Server unresponsive question ?

Peter Palfrader peter at palfrader.org
Tue Oct 11 23:12:04 UTC 2005

On Tue, 11 Oct 2005, Oliver Niesner wrote:

> I postet a similar question a few time ago but the problem still
> exists and i found no reason for that behavior, maybe someone else
> can make my mind clear?

It may take Tor a while before it figures it should upload a new
descriptor at which point it resolves the hostname you configured in
Address again.

If you know when your IP Address changes (and its dynip is updated) then
sending it a HUP probably isn't a bad idea.

Maybe tor should try to resolve its address more often.

    messages preferred.    | : :' :      The  universal