Prerelease version of Torpark v1.0

Matt Thorne mlthorne at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 05:00:28 UTC 2005

even as I write this it started working... don't know what was wrong.
might think about adding a taskmenu icon for tor manipulation.

is there anyway to have a tor dialog box somewere on firefox? like
what ever the current line of comments from tor are on the status box,
or a popup error message if there is any problem?