Torpark Mirroring

Matt Thorne mlthorne at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 19:16:32 UTC 2005

I was daydreaming with the I2P people the other day... ( I happend
upon them in a IRC channel) They have a anonymouse bittorrent client,
but it doesn't allow you to use normal bittorrents. you can only use
torrents off of their own network of trusted computers. so that
doesn't sound like a good solution to the bigger problem. I wish I was
 a good progrmer I would just make a standalone tor patch for the
normal bittorrent client. have the standalone client be their own
servers so that everyone that is connected to their network is
providing as much bandwidth as they are taking. Sounds too good to be
true.

I will experament with the firesomething extension later on tonight. I
think that it also changes the process name, and if it does then we
wont have the problem with concurent running copies of firefox...

-=Matt=-