Torpark problems

Ben Clifford rhodopsin at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 30 21:56:15 UTC 2005

I am using Torpark and it often gives me grief. It often returns this error
message instead of returning the requested webpage. Although at other times
it will return pages OK. But during a session I will eventually get stopped
by this error message.

--------------

The connection has timed out

The server at www.google.com is taking too long to respond.

    *   The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in
a few
          moments.

    *   If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
          connection.

    *   If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy,
make sure
          that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.