ATTN: for-profit Tor operators

tor tor at algae-world.com
Sat Nov 26 02:09:20 UTC 2005

another problem under OSX is the layout in particular

ie /Library etc..

while darwinports will bring in daemontools I havent figured out how to
use that version
I am thinking about rewriting the contrib/osx tools to use /usr/local
instead as well as figuring out how to tell darwinports to do the same.

tor breaks quite often in this(OSX-Tiger) environment and if you are
relying on it as an always up vpn then daemontools are a necessity

     a tor hidden services operator
ps   yummy... lots of hidden services
 to probe using the socat tunneling tricks the hackers will have a field
day...