ATTN: for-profit Tor operators

Eugen Leitl eugen at leitl.org
Wed Nov 23 10:17:00 UTC 2005

I'm looking for Tor opeators who'd collaborate with me
on a private for-profit Tor network. You should be preferrably
in a jurisdiction different from Germany, and preferrably not
in the EU. In general, the more diverse, the better.

The idea is to offer paying customers access with a guaranteed
minimal latency and throughput, so you should be able to operate
a *nix server on a symmetric connection ~1 MByte/s (that's 10 MBit/s)
or better.

Tor exit policy to be determined. No snooping on exit traffic,
no logs. Contact me offlist for details if you want to cooperate.
At least 3-5 operators in good standing are required to build a
minimally robust network.