Torpark if firefox already on computer

Arrakistor arrakistor at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 21:36:09 UTC 2005

The  problem with Torpark/Firefox running issue is that if you already
have  firefox  running,  it won't load up the portable loader edition,
only  spawn  a  new  window of the one you are running. I plan to have
this problem fixed shortly.

The  effect  is  that  it  is just like using your current browser, no
electronic  condom  whatsoever.  So  you  have to make sure you aren't
already running ffox

ST

Hello Matt,

--