Tor limitation

Matt Thorne mlthorne at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 05:22:34 UTC 2005

Just now I sat and thought about why I thought there should be no
censorship in china. Honestly, Who am I to say that They are wrong...

sobering thoughts ensue...

then it occured to me that the quote is right. they have come a long
way, and done alot of good things working with the limitations instead
of around them. But...

imagine what they could do, given the choice.

(sappy and emotional isn't it)

-=Matt=-