For those using Tor with windows

Wilson cwilson352 at cogeco.ca
Wed Nov 16 05:10:12 UTC 2005

Hi, I'm new here but anyhow... I have developed a program called
Nodeblock to block Tor routers outside any
country or countries you  specify.... im looking for people to test it,
i have an ftp setup so you can
access it and download the nodeblockv11.rar and the install text
file..... make sure you read
the text file first before installation and set it up accordingly, or
nodeblock will not work.

you need to be running the latest alpha version of Tor for WIN32 or it
will not work.... any version after the current alpha version of Tor
should work..... please let me know what you think....

FTP ADDR:24.150.159.214 port 21
login and password is nodeblock

C. Wilson