Torpark Mirroring

Arrakistor arrakistor at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 14:34:47 UTC 2005

Hello Eugen,

Oh  wtf? I do answer private emails, and I answered yours. I'll tar it
up  for  you, but my upload is so damn slow it is still easier for you
to  grab the current versions off the mirrors. It's 8am here in Texas,
give  me  a  break.  I'm  tarring  it up, which will be available in a
couple hours.

ST

--
Best regards,