os x kernel panics

loki der quaeler loki-lists at weltschmerz.org
Fri May 20 06:26:28 UTC 2005

hi -

for phobos, i've attach a panic log with 3 kernel crashes (10.3.9
current patches, installed the general 0.1.0.7-rc package downloaded
from the link on the website on the mac osX install directions page)

for roger, i see this under osX when launching tor - perhaps it's just
bad verbage but it seems like it says its using kqueue:
May 20 08:20:53.850 [notice] Tor v0.1.0.7-rc. This is experimental
software. Do not rely on it for strong anonymity.
May 20 08:20:53.858 [notice] Initialized libevent version 1.1 using
method kqueue

loki